Elite Transportation LLC
Dodge City, KS, USA
Communicates and coordinates with other departments in order to fulfill customers’ needs. First point of customer contact for general inquiries, like product availability, pricing, shipment scheduling etc. Builds and maintains business relationship with clients and suppliers by providing prompt and accurate service.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Customer service- Handle calls/email, schedule shipments, problem resolution, and effective interpretation of customer request.
· Work with other departments to ensure efficient and timely communication.
· Build shipments and enter freight assignments using dispatch software.
· Assist in communicating with carriers, dispatching drivers, and covering shipments.
· Process and file daily paperwork from drivers and Hubs.
· Data Entry of Customer Bills of Lading
No travel is expected for this position.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time non-exempt position is 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift. This position reports to the Finance Director.
Required Education and Experience
· High school diploma.
· Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
· Previous customer service experience.
· Knowledge of transportation industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Position: EDI Support
Location: Olathe, KS
Business Domain - Manufacturing, B2B - Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Able to map EDI documents-able to understand existing mapppings
- Able to handle day today day tasks related to EDI transactions
- Able to work with IBM sterling
- Have worked in production support environment before
Provide EDI support /hyper care support during go live
Knowledge of ERP like ( Oracle Applications, MS Dynamics AX)knowledge of Middleware (Webmethods)
Enterprise Solutions Inc.
Office: # 408-333-9378
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
Get Paid To Learn A Trade
Apprentice Full-Time area
Quality residential service plumbing company with customers in South Naples and Marco Island who's been in business over 30 years is growing. Looking for helpers to train and learn the business. Must be mechanically inclined, physically strong, and be a reliable worker. Perfect for some in maintenance or experience working with tools. Clean driving and police record and ability to pass a drug test is required.
You'll work directly alongside Technicians as you assist with the business in a hands-on environment. During both service calls and in the shop, you'll receive the most advanced learning experience the business can offer. This is an opportunity to acquire best-in-practice skills from industry professionals while earning a competitive wage. Advancement to become a member of the service team, where you'll earn more and get the opportunity to work on your own.
If interested apply or send your resume to:
Salary: $15-$20 per hour plus health insurance and paid time off.
Health Reform Team
Arlington, Texas, 76017
Health Reform Team - Southwest Arlington, TX
Seeking Health Insurance Agent/Broker
We’re seeking goal-oriented and motivated licensed Health Insurance Agents to start immediately at our Southwest Arlington location. We need additional agents who are competitive, ethical, and success driven. If you are one who self-educates, is coachable, and is looking for a good team and amazing opportunity then apply here!
Our office generates inbound leads directly from major health carrier’s and our call center. We are successful because we sell all the major carriers and are not captive to one product or carrier. Consequently, we strive to cultivate customers for life. That is because we sell it ALL (ACA, small group, HCSM, STM, etc.), and are not limited with what we can offer, and do not sell with only product commissions in mind.
A typical, scenario is an agent can earn upwards of 40-60k after one open enrollment and 60-160k after two open enrollment seasons. Our office provides you with a workspace, training, and support. That helps you make the money you desire. Just bring a strong consistent work ethic, positive attitude, and coachable mentality.
• Present & sell insurance policies to new & existing clients
• Calculate correct plans for each individual client or family
• Expand your personal business through sales & networking techniques
• Manage your own schedule
• Build a relationship with clients’
• Making outbound & inbound calls daily
• Track & record customers needs
• Training by top managers
• Competitive Commissions
• Ability to be your own business owner
• Friendly work environment
• Incentive Trips
• Work Space
• Independence & freedom to make your own schedule
• Growth within company
• Life/Health Insurance License
• Demonstrate excellent telephone & written communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• Have great time management skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Willing to earn commissions only
• Outstanding people skills
• Have an entrepreneurial attitude
Not required but preferred:
• Insurance sales, or sales & marketing: 1 year
• Associate degree
• Customer service: 1 year
• Bilingual Spanish, plus
NOT LICENSED? WE CAN HELP YOU GET LICENSED AND SELLING! JUST CALL OR EMAIL TODAY!