HCM Functional Analyst
We are seeking HCM Functional Analyst(s) to support PeopleSoft environments. The PeopleSoft environment includes Financials, Human Capital Management, Learning Management and Portal. Our systems are 24x7 and support 5000+ employees.
The HCM support team supports 4 payroll cycles a month for 4335 employees. Time and Labor and Absence Management modules are used to calculate payable time. This data is then passed over to Central Payroll’s mainframe system for actual payments.
The HCM support team provides 1st and 2nd tier user support for all PeopleSoft HR and Enterprise Learning modules used at the Judiciary. In 2018, the HCM support team resolved 519 service tickets.
The primary tasks include:
• Serves as the Subject Matter Expert for PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
• Responsible for defining and capturing business requirements
• Provides design, development, testing and deployment expertise for customizations or configuration updates
• Provides 2nd tier production support
• Performs system configurations and testing
• Develops system documentation to include: configuration workbooks, test plans, design documents, standard operating procedures, training materials
• Provides knowledge transfer to internal SMEs
• Must have strong working knowledge and experience in the HCM and ELM modules listed above.
Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar equivalent education
• 3-5 years expert experience in PeopleSoft 9.2 FSCM, HCM, ELM, and Portal in a development or functional consultant role
• 3-5 years expert experience in PeopleSoft tools 8.53 and later, Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, SQR, BI/XML Publisher, Integration Broker, PS Query reporting, Security configuration, AWE, CI, Process Scheduler
• Experience in PeopleSoft upgrades and testing
• Experience in PeopleSoft selective adoption process
• Expert knowledge of SDLC methodology and processes
• Expert SQL knowledge
• Expert Oracle 12C databases knowledge
• Expert REST-based webservers knowledge
• Expert customer service skills
• Clear written and verbal communication skills