We are seeking FSCM Functional Analyst to support PeopleSoft environments. The PeopleSoft environment includes Financials, Human Capital Management, Learning Management and Portal. Our systems are 24x7 and support 5000+ employees.
The Financial Supply Chain Management system team will provide helpdesk and training support to the user community on an as-needed basis. The FSCM team will provide 1st and 2nd tier user support. Currently, there are 850 users that can access the Judiciary’s PeopleSoft financial system. In 2018, the FSCM team supported and resolved 752 helpdesk tickets in the following business areas: Accounts Receivable (OTC) Procure-to-pay (PTP), Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Commitment Control and Security. Helpdesk tickets are normally resolved the same day with the 1st response to the user within 1 – 2 hours of receiving the helpdesk ticket.
The primary tasks include:
•Serves as the Subject Matter Expert for PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2
•Responsible for defining and capturing business requirements
•Provides design, development, testing and deployment expertise for customizations or configuration updates
•Provides all tier level production support
•Performs system configurations and testing
•Develops system documentation to include: configuration workbooks, test plans, design documents, standard operating procedures, training materials
•Provides knowledge transfer to internal SMEs
•Must have a working knowledge of chart of accounts in PeopleSoft, as well as, the Chartfield Configuration process in PeopleSoft Financials
•Must have Strong comprehensive knowledge and experience working with the Purchasing, e-Procurement, Grants, Contracts, General Ledger, Commitment Control, Account Payables, Account Receivables/Billing (Order-To-Cash) modules, and Asset Management and Inventory.
•Must have Strong AWE/Workflow experience.
•Prefer background/Bachelor degree in Accounting of at least one analyst.
Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar equivalent education
• 3-5 years expert experience in PeopleSoft 9.2 FSCM, HCM, ELM, and functional consultant role
• 3-5 years expert experience in PeopleSoft tools 8.53 and later, Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, SQR, BI/XML Publisher, Integration Broker, PS Query reporting, Security configuration, AWE, CI, Process Scheduler
• Experience in PeopleSoft upgrades and testing
• Experience in PeopleSoft selective adoption process
• Expert knowledge of SDLC methodology and processes
• Expert SQL knowledge
• Expert Oracle 12C databases knowledge
• Expert REST-based webservers knowledge
• Expert customer service skills
• Clear written and verbal communication skills