Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – Sioux Falls, SD
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) / Health Facility Administrator (HFA) in a 4-star, higher acuity nursing home / skilled nursing facility (SNF) in the Sioux Falls, South Dakota area. The chosen LNHA will receive a competitive salary and impressive benefits package. This position will provide an Administrator with respect and autonomy in a supportive corporate culture.
The Nursing Home Administrator will have final responsibility for:
• Developing goals for quality care, employee recruitment and retention, and financial performance
• Quality assurance including Hipaa compliance.
• Implementing control systems to ensure accountability of all departments.
• Training, disciplining, and if necessary, dismissing staff.
• Meeting all financial objectives.
• End responsibility for census development and marketing.
• Ensuring clinical excellence, environmental safety, and appropriate medical care
• Supervising facility administrative operations.
• Providing optimal Survey results.
• Directing the activities of clinical, administrative, and service departments.
• Chairing the facility’s Performance Improvement Committee.
• Ensuring that Compliance Program requirements are met in the facility.
• Reviewing external audit reports and taking corrective action pertaining to identified compliance-related issues including follow up reporting.
Nursing Home / Health Facility Administrator requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Must have passed the NAB Nursing Home Administrator Exam (NHA).
• Current Nursing Home Administrator’s license required.
• Knowledge of Long-Term Care (LTC) Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards required.
• Must possess cultural sensitivity and the interpersonal skills to understand / appreciate a diverse resident population.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
• 2 years’ experience as an LNHA / ED preferred
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this Nursing Home Administrator position near Sioux Falls, SD. We look forward to hearing from you!