• BS in Computer Science or a related field or an equivalent combination of education or experience in computer or telecommunications architectures, systems analysis, and management of information technology may be substituted.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience with Windows Operations systems, Office suite and Outlook email.
• Previous operations support duties
• Ability to follow detailed instructions or procedures with minor supervision and work independently or in a team environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing, and over the telephone in English.
• Basic knowledge of Linux commands and troubleshooting.
• Basic knowledge of networking and TCP/IP