Education and Experience Level
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with a major in software engineering, computer science, information systems, or a related field.
· Thorough knowledge of tools and processes used in the Software Development Lifecycle Process.
· Proven record of accomplishment working on large-scale projects with diverse stakeholders and with cross-functional teams.
· 7+ years of experience as a full stack ASP.NET using VB and C#.
· 7+ years of experience hands-on knowledge of SQL Server
· Knowledge in OO development principles, multi-tier web application design and relational database principles
· 5+ years working with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
· Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies
· Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to learn
· Excellent written/verbal communication & documentation skills.
· Experience related to K-12 education/curriculum standards would be a plus.
· Experience with cloud solutions/technologies, specifically AWS is also a plus.
· Ability to adjust to changing situations to address emergencies, program changes, or production requirements.
· Ability to exercise sound judgment and use discretion in handling confidential information.