Jun 26, 2019
Entourage is accepting resumes for the following positions:
- Help Desk Senior System Administrator
- Senior Specific Product Specialist (ESRI GIS)
- Senior Internet/Intranet Developer
- Mid-Level Database Administrator
IT & Support Services shall support the daily operations of Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) Directorate of Public Works (DPW) IT Infrastructure. JBLM DPW has physical and virtual servers, desktop computers and notebooks computers running Windows operating systems. Other hardware includes printers, large-width plotters, scanners and smartphones. DPW also runs a wide variety of desktop & enterprise software and supports users connecting to enterprise systems run by other organizations.
• Provide the following services as a part of the DPW IT department:
a. Information Assurance, hardware support, software support and user management for DPW server systems, DPW common user equipment (such as workstations, printers, scanners and accessories) and DPW Industrial Control Systems.
b. Operate an Information Technology (IT) Help Desk to receive requests via phone, email and walk-in.
c. GIS Services
d. CAD Services
e. Database Administration
f. Web Services and Programming Services
g. Data Analyst Services
h. Configuration Control
• Provide the following services within PW Business Operations and Integration Division (BOID):
a. Data Entry
• Provide the following services within PW Engineering Services Division (ESD):
b. Data Analysis
c. Data Entry and Procurement Support
• You shall provide the following services within PW YTC:
a. Data Entry
b. Data Analysis
Help Desk Senior System Administrator
• Must have 5 years’ experience with both servers and workstations, leading in a large, complex help desk/system administration function, must have Baseline and Computing Environment Certifications as specified in the Army Training and Certification Tracking Systems (ATCTS).
Senior Specific Product Specialist (ESRI GIS)
• Must have demonstrated experience applicable to the Army environment in complex data editing, data modeling, data analysis, scripting (including web map scripting) and GIS system performance enhancements. This experience shall include 3 years using ArcGIS software for data development, maintenance and analysis, 1 year using ArcMap extensions particularly Spatial Analyst and 3D Analyst, 1-year data development using ArcSDE, minimum 1 year administering an ArcSDE database, 1 year using SDSFIE data standards (version 2 or above) for data development, and 2 years’ experience using scripts and Model Building in ArcMap and/or ArcServer to automate or customize ArcGIS processes.
• Experience shall include data migration from other geospatial data sources such as AutoCAD, Microstation, LiDAR or other Remote Sensing data work.
• Experience shall include acquiring and integrating data through the use of Global Positioning Technology (preferably Trimble) or related mobile technologies.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Geography, Geology, Urban Planning, Environmental Science, or similar/related field and a certificate in Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Senior Internet/Intranet Developer
• Must have a minimum 3 years’ experience programming applications in visual basic, c#, java script, SQL, html, cshml, and aspx.
• Must have experience using libraries to accelerate development such as Java Script, Signal R, Angular, Kendo and Gulp.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience programming internet database web applications.
Mid-Level Database Administrator
• Must have a minimum 5 years’ experience Microsoft SQL Server database management including server operations, database user management and reporting services management.
Entourage Consulting LLC